Name: Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tax ID number: SI67845487
Taxable person: yes
The provider is commited to providing customers with the following information:
- company identity (company name and address, registry number),
contact details (email, address)
- crucial product details (including after sale services and warranty)
- product availability (each product and service available on this site, is available in a certain deadline)
- product shipment conditions (shipping time and type)
- all prices must be clear, tax and shipping details must also be declared
- payment method and shipping type
- time validity of products
- deadline in which a customer can withdraw from contract and withdrawal conditions; along with information for potential costs for contract withdrawal
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, without further notice.
By purchasing from zmayjewelry.com webshop, you agree with the following terms:
- you are at least 18 years of age
- you read the general terms and conditions
- that you provided correct personal details, that enable us to correctly process your order and ship to your address
- that you thoroughly read all the purchase conditions and shipping details and you expressly agree that the provider is not responsible for possible irregularities and inaccuracy of the information provided by the buyer
- the order is considered to be accepted when the provider confirms it, which also means that the sales contract has been concluded
- you agree to share your personal information only by means of successfully completing the order, this information is kept private at all times
- all prices are valid until cancellation and do not change after the order is accepted
- package take over is considered to be successfully delivered when received by a person on the takeover address
- the damage that might be caused during shipping can in no way surpass the item value
- all personal information, that is needed to successfully complete the purchase, will be carefully guarded and will not be forwarded to any third party with the exception of statutory cases and for shipping purposes
- the personal data will be kept only until the expiry of objections concerning the protection of consumer rights and if the customer agrees to be included in mailing lists
- we are committed to respecting the current consumer protection legislation
- potential complaints are sent to [email protected]
- the complaint process procedure is confidential
- both seller and buyer are commited to resolving potential complaints by agreement
General shop conditions
Online shop www.zmayjewelry.com is owned by the company Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p. Our products are made of 14k solid gold, 18k solid gold and sterling silver 925, that are protected by a layer of rhodium. Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p. reserves the right to change the product quantity and product type without further notice.
We are doing our best to provide accurate and prompt information for each product available. We reserver the right to change product technical description without further notice. Pictures of products are symbolic and do not always reflect actual condition as a whole, such as final product size. Any information provided with a product can be checked by sending an email to [email protected].
Personal information protection and cookies:
Your personal information is safe on zmayjewelry.com from third parties and will only be used for services such as: sending receipts, order information, promotional offers and other necessary communication. Personal information will not be disclosed to unauthorized persons at any time.
Users are also responsible for protecting their personal information, by keeping their email secure and using antivirus software on their computer.
For an additional layer of security, this website does not store credit card information. Payment is done via Paypal’s Braintree Gateway, we do not have access to users credit cards.
Cookies are used on this site for a better user experience and statistics. Users are notified at their first visit. Cookies are not forwarded to third parties and are not used for displaying ads.
All products have tax included and are displayed either in USD or EUR. For customers from the European Union, the items already include value-added taxes. Customers outside European union are responsible for any customs and import taxes that might apply. When buying, prices and discounts apply at the time of order confirmation. Prices can be changed without further notice with the exception of already confirmed orders – those prices remain unchanged.
Purchase contract between customer and seller – Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p. is valid when the order is confirmed and the confirmation email is sent. From this moment all prices and other conditions apply to both the seller and the buyer.
We are committed to providing up to date information and accurate data. It is still possible, that the price information can be incorrect. In this case, we will allow the buyer to withdraw from purchase. At the same time, a solution will be provided to the buyer, so that both parties involved will be satisfied.
Payment options and conditions:
We accept the following payment options:
- Credit cards
The final price on the receipt contains both shipping and purchase price. Until full payment, the chosen products remain owned by Zlatarstva Matjaž Lorenčič s.p.
Packaging and shipping cost:
Each product purchased on this site is delivered in a jewelry box. Shipping is free for each item, items are shipped via DHL with a tracking number.
During purchase, you can select the delivery address – your own or another one. When the product is ready to be shipped (within 1 to 14 days after order confirmation) it is sent the same day or next working day at the latest. That way it arrives in the shortest period possible. If the delivery is unsuccessful or if the recipient is absent, the delivery service leaves a note so they can be contacted and a new delivery time is scheduled.
Our shipping partner DHL is responsible for delivering the items intact, our company Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p. does not take any responsibility for any damage during shipping or possible loss of package.
After registration, you have the option to complete purchases on this site. You can add items to your shopping cart, remove them or change the number of products that you wish to order. In the next step, you have to add the shipping address. Before completing the purchase, you are presented with all the information. After confirming everything you will be asked to pay for your order and will receive a confirmation email.
Afterwards, we will send you an approximate date for package delivery. You can keep track of your order status in your user dashboard.
Purchase withdrawal right:
Buyers have the right to withdraw from the purchase within 15 days of receiving their product, without specifying any reasons. This right does not apply to custom made items, that are manufactured in accordance with pre-agreed design guidelines and customer wishes.
Returns and reclamations:
The customer can claim a complaint within 30 days of receiving their product if the product does not have the promised qualities, if incorrect products were sent, if the colours are incorrect or if there are any other irregularities. Due to an error in the issue of products, the wrong products are replaced without additional costs for the customer.
Complaints and returns are not possible for custom made orders, which have been custom made in accordance with pre-agreed design guidelines and customer wishes.
All returned items must be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. The original receipt or a copy, mu also be attached. We suggest that you do not return items in regular envelopes, to avoid damaging the product. We will not replace such damaged products. The buyer is responsible for any shipping costs.
If the package was damaged, opened or stolen, the buyer must initiate the reclamation process with their postal service. The package should be brought to the nearest post office in the same condition as received and a reclamation report should be completed.
Due to the nature of the products, different warranty periods apply to different products. Warranty starts on the same day the product is delivered to the customer. Warranty periods details:
Products with diamonds
Products made with white gold and rhodium coating
Products made with sterling silver 925
If the product has been damaged during normal and recommended use (see our usage recommendations), the buyer has the right to claim a warranty in the following cases:
- In case of abnormal changes in the product, during normal and recommended use of the product (such as unusual peeling of the protective layer,…)
The warranty cannot be claimed in the next cases:
- If a product has been damaged due to inadequate and unsuitable use of the product (exposure of the product to chemicals and prolonged exposure to moisture and water and other examples stated in our product handling recommendations)
- For products with softer precious and semi-precious stones, such as: Moonstone, turquise, opal, emerald, … You can always check with us if a specific product is under warranty
- For gold plated products. These are silver products, covered with a thin layer of gold.
This website is owned by Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p. All rights are reserved. All texts, images, graphics, sound and video clips on these pages are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights protection. This content may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may they be modified or redistributed on other sites.
Out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes:
Company Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p. in accordance with the legal norms, does not recognize any performer of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as competent for resolving the consumer dispute that the consumer could launch in accordance with the Law on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
Company Zlatarstvo Matjaž Lorenčič s.p. as a provider of goods and services that deals with the online trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes on its website an electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform (SRPS). The platform is available to consumers on via the link http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The aforementioned regulation is derived from the Law on Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution, Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.